- NeoGraft® is a first FDA approved hair follicle extraction and implantation automated system.
- Provides least invasive procedure with natural results and fast recovery period.
- Suitable for men and women suffering from genetic hair loss.
- It is a hand held device used for extracting and implanting the hair follicles from the donor area to the recipient area using pneumatic controls.
- No stitch or cut is required as it follows the FUE technique.
- The grafts are automatically collected in a receiver flask from where they can be transplanted by NeoGraft device automatically or manually. Grafts are then implanted in the bald area with the help of the device.
- The biggest advantage with this technique is minimal handling of the grafts and therefore less trauma to the grafts.
ROBOTIC HAIR TRANSPLANT
- Robotic hair transplant is an advanced technique of hair transplant performed by automated system using Follicular Unit Extraction method (FUE).
- Robotic hair transplant uses a robotic system ARTAS®.
- It has an imaging system having two cameras which scans the donor area for the exit angles, density of the hair and follicles.
- The highly developed algorithms are the brains of the robot which controls the extraction of the laser targeted follicles.
- The robotic system has two arms equipped with needles and punches to score out the follicles from the scalp.
- The system is under the control of the Operating Surgeon through a user interface. The donor area is selected and marked by the surgeon.
- The follicular extraction is done using robotic techniques so as to reduce the incidence of injury to the follicles.
- The hair is dyed if there is significant number of grey hair because the robot cannot detect the grey hair.
- The surgeon program the robotic arm for the extraction of grafts from the donor area keeping in view the angle and the direction of hair.
- The patient is made to sit leaning his head forward on a head rest and the robotic arm scans the donor area and extracts the follicular units individually from the back and sides of the scalp.
- After extraction from the donor area antibiotic ointment are applied and dressing is done on the wounded donor area.
- The grafts are placed in a holding solution later to be inserted in the recipient area.
- The extracted grafts are further cut into smaller units of 1-2 hair if they are large under a microscope.
- The recipient site is prepared by the surgeon with 18-21 G needles, though sometimes it is also prepared using the robotic system. The surgeon aesthetically prepares the site by setting the angle and deciding the distribution of the grafts.
- The grafts are inserted by the surgical team in the preformed slits keeping in view the angle and direction of the hair for natural looks.
- The insertion of grafts to the recipient areas by the robotic arm is still under investigatiory stages. It will take still two more years time for using in patients.
- The technique reduces the time and increases the speed of extraction of the follicles.
- Though the automated systems help in scoring the follicles with speed and effortlessness, yet it is the operating surgeon whose skill and expertise matters the most.
We are Reliable, Experienced, Strategic, Technologically Upgraded and have done our R&D. Your one stop for all your Hair Problems.
New Delhi, Delhi, 110024
Kolkata , West Bengal , 700064
Imphal , Manipur , -795001