Laser hair removal is the best treatment to get rid of the unwanted hairs.
Commonly used laser machines can be based different wavelength.
- Diode laser hair removal
- Nd. Yag laser hair removal
- IPL-intense pulse light hair removal
We use diode based laser machine, Suprano Pro which is both stamping and in motion hand piece. this causes minimal pain and hair reduction results is very good.
Mechanism of Action for Laser Hair Removal
The primary principle behind laser hair removal is Selectively Polythermolysis (SPTL) the matching of specific wavelength of light and pulse duration to obtain optimal effect on targeted tissue with minimal effect on surrounding tissue.
Laser can damage by selectively heating dark target matter melanin in the area that cause hair growth.
Usually laser light is absorbed by dark object, laser works best with dark coarse hair, light skin and dark hair are an ideal combination.
Laser Hair Removal requires multiple treatment, some hair are actively growing it varies from person to person most patient requires 4-6 session spread out between 4-6weeks interval. Laser does not work on light coloured hair red, blonde while as well as fine hair of any colour.
Hair Grows in Several Phases
Laser can only effected the currently active growing hair follicles (early Anagen) hence several session are needed to kill hair in all phases of growth.
Benefits for Laser Hair Removal
- Laser is useful for removing unwanted hair from the external area of the body.
- Small area such as upper lip can be treated in less than a minute, and large area such as back or legs may take up to an hour.
- Predictability: Most patients have significant permanent hair reduction after an average three to six session.
Side Effect and Risks
- Some normal side effects may occur after laser hair removal treatments.
- Including itching, pink skin, redness and swelling.
- Follicular edema, this side effect rarely rarely last more than two or three days.
- The most common serious side effect are acne and skin discoloration.
Preparation for Laser Hair Removal
- Before the first session, it is important to avoid waxing and bleaching for six weeks.
- Needs to be able to identify the hair follicle at the time laser session and do not tweeze, shave the area with clean new razor.
Post care for Laser Hair Treatment
- Stay out of the sun, any tuning of the skin can result in pigmentation in areas you laser.
- Need to apply sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher.
- Avoid waxing or tweezing as hair removal option ,while receiving laser treatment.
FAQ’s for Laser Hair Removal
The settings can be adjusted, depending on person to person own hair and skin type. But for the blonde hair and red hair laser will not be nearly as effective because laser pick up the contrast between the hair follicle and skin pigmentation.
There is a snapping feeling, the most part the ice that comes out while laser is on will cover the laser sensation. Apply some cold gel can reduce sensation. Few patients report minor itching, swelling in the treatment area that subside within few days.
During this time period shaving with razor is acceptable.
Laser hair removal treatment requires multiple session. It varies from person to person, mostly its requires 4-6 session spread out between 4-6 weeks interval. few patients might require more sessions.
It can be done in all areas with adequate protection of eyes.
The cost varies widely, depending on the factors that include:
- size of the area being treated and time required for treatment.
- Numbers of treatment required
- The part of the country where you are having the procedure.
- Whether a doctor or someone else is performing the procedure.
NOTE: For pregnant women laser hair removal treatment is not recommended, because laser hair removal harm the fetal.
We are Reliable, Experienced, Strategic, Technologically Upgraded and have done our R&D. Your one stop for all your Hair Problems.
Call: 011 26471620/41076464/9868168310
Call: +91 8587009924
Call: +91 8582812888